“The brain should be researched through the natural reactions of the body it controls.” – Ivan Pavlov
Say you know someone or a group of people who like an object or a thing or a phrase.
- Subliminal prime – say what you know they like.
- Then send them a picture of what they like.
- Then associate the picture with something else they like.
- Then ask them how they feel about the picture. Get them to think about it.
- Then present the associated object. Ex: A chime will trigger memories of the person who gave the associated gift.)
Like Pavlov Law, every time the underlying object is discussed or seen the person or group immediately associates with their prized possession.
For example, Ukraine in news all the time. I don’t pay attention to the news but if I did I’m sure there are flags of Ukraine to be seen. People talk about Ukraine. People also talk about Russia. Someone wants you to mentally think about Ukraine and Russia and not for reasons you might think.